Views

A Day Before " THE RIDE "

Finally after lots and lots of problems I was able to do my Delhi Ride.

Picture for which i traveled 1600 km

After my Baroda Tour i was suppose to do a Delhi ride in the month of December. Every thing was final but due to some last minute problems our ride was cancelled on the day of ride. I was really upset but could not do anything. In the month of Jan i did my Nashik Ride, but Delhi was always there in my mind. Me and my friends decided to do our Delhi ride in the month of june as soon as our exams get over. We finalised the day and did rest of the plannings.

RIDERS AND THEIR RIDE

Guru Gandhi
Yamaha YZF-R15 V2.0



Koushal Rajpurohit
Harley Davidson Street 750



Saurabh Virkud
Royal Enfiend Thunderbird 350



THE ROAD THAT WE CHOSE

I wanted to go to Ambaji Dham so this road was Chosen. We were supposed to leave from lonavala and ride upto Vadodara on 1st June. On 2nd from Vadodara to Koushals Village via Ambaji.
on 3rd and 4th stay there and sightseeing at Udaipur and Jodhpur. On 5th Ride upto Delhi. 6th and 7th sightseeing at Delhi and then return via some route on 8th 9th and 10th.

The preparations that you need to do, is in my previous blog. the link for the same is provided here

THE DAY BEFORE RIDE 31 MAY 2017

A couple of days before ride i as very busy with my personal work due to which i was unable to be in contact with my friends so a day before the ride i spoke to Sourabh via phone and then tried calling Koushal, but we were unable to talk, so i decided to visit his place.
As i reached his place, he was also busy packing. While we were discussing, koushals dad came. He asked if all the packings were done, asked if my parents had allowed me for the ride and told us to ride safe.

After talking to uncle i casually told Koushal that the same things are even told at my place and then we laughed. 
I then asked him whether he had permission - he said YES
I then asked more louder do you have permission till Delhi ??????? - he said NO

What do you mean NO. I totally lost my mind. the whole plan was screwed. I some how kept calm and came home and told my mom what had happened. i was like i don't want to go for ride. I was very upset. Then my mom convinced me and said that its the first time you are going 500+ km so be it. may be next time you can go. I was like


 #YOU ARE THE KING OF THE ROAD SO ALWAYS WEAR YOUR CROWN ( Helmet )#

The complete ride will be uploaded in a day by day format. Stay tuned for the upcoming blog about the first day of ride.
( FOLLOW MY ON FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE. THE LINKS ARE BELLOW )
( LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE )



Comments

BUYING FROM HERE HELPS THIS CHANNEL