Views

Finding Inner Peace with Mahindra Thar

After Pune Off-road Expedition i got very busy with my work, was not able to go for rides.
And some problems chasing me i even had some health issues. I dint feel well for almost a week. So i decided to call it a half day on Sunday and decided to take rest. I went home by 1:00 pm, switched off my mobile and decided to sleep. Around 2:30 my friend Koushal came at my place and pulled me out of the bed. I was in deep sleep, did not understand what was going on. Only thing that i was hearing was " chal jeep me offroading chalte hai " ( lets go offroading in jeep ). I was like okk okk dont spoil my sleep but he convinced me to go on a small ride with him. he gave a 30 min time for me to freshen up and he went to get his Mahindra Thar from his home.

My self :- Guruprasad Gandhi
Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/guru_gandhi/

My Friend :- Koushal Rajpurohit
Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/rajpurohitkoushal/
Do check out our Instagram and follow us if you like out content.

We both being Nature and Adventure lovers left from my place around 3:00 pm. He did not told me where we were going. He said you would feel better just keep quite and enjoy the ride.


The rout that we took is in the map bellow.


We began from my place heading towards Tungarli Dam. From there we headed towards Upper Deck resort, after that there were no roads. Koushal moved his Thar into 4X4 H mode and slowly came down the mountain from a very narrow passage. I was a bit scared at the beginning but later was comfortable with his driving skills. The road is very narrow, we somehow pushed his Thar through it but if your car is bigger than Thar it will not go through that small passage.

Then we joined the main road heading towards Rajmachi fort. These are some pictures taken while going through that road




Then we reached a point from where we had to make the car crawl down as the road was very much close to the dam. Koushal changed the gear to 4X4 L then slowly and carefully took it down. after around 3 Km decent we reached a point up to where backwater of Shirota Dam had come, we had to ultimately stop there. He said, before rains the water was more than 2 km ahead. The view was breath taking. We sat there and relaxed for an hour. The natural condition over there were so amazing we dint even realize how the time went.


  




We then began our return journey. While returning we stopped at a small stream flowing down the valley. We decided to stop and take a look at the valley. The water was falling straight down the hill after that point, it was very deep valley, covered with greenery all over it. It was like the mountains had covered themselves with a green blanket. I meditated there for some time, took snaps, saw sunset and then moved ahead. 


 looking at my smile do you thing i was ill and was not willing to go anywhere a couple of hours before
 This is the That and the Mountain behind the car is the Mighty Rajmachi fort.

We then returned Lonavala via Della Resort. But while returning we saw other side of nature.


This is the reason i think we humans do not deserve to live in this beautiful world. Where ever you go,every where we can find a proof of how stupid we humans are. 

We were hungry and could not find anything to eat on the way, so on reaching lonavala took some snacks and soft drinks and again headed towards Tungarli Dam. We sat there ate our food and relaxed for some more time.




This was all i experienced that day. Those few hours of outing re-energized me and i was like back to my life.

Points to remember while riding/driving from there.
1. The roads are very bad. take a car which has good ground clearance.
2. There are no place where you can find food. so carry your own.
3. Riding/Driving at night is not advisable.
4. Drop tire pressure before going offroading. 
5. There is no range for any of the telecom provider. So if you need any help you are on your own.
6. Place is quite isolated, dont go alone, If your vehicle is stuck,there is no one near to pull you out or help you.

Do let me know your thoughts in the comment section bellow. If you have any query you can contact me on my Instagram. Link bellow.

Thank you

The wasted that was created by us was collected and taken by us to proper disposing area. we did not threw any of our thrash over there.
I am very much motivated by work of our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi jii in the field of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. and request all of you to keep the environment clean and nature clean.

Comments

Post a Comment

BUYING FROM HERE HELPS THIS CHANNEL