Views

Bought a car with my Blogging Money

My parents always told me, work hard every day without any excuse to achieve your goals. I tried to follow these golden words as a motivational mantra and started working and saving for my car. I started working with my father in our Family Business, blogging was going when ever possible. Compromised on a lot of things, even cancelled lots of rides and travel plans just to save money.


In the month of October 2018, after saving for almost two years i had enough money to buy a small car. After consulting my parents, we decided to buy a small car. I had already decided the car. Tata Tiago it was. I was really impressed with the way it looked and the quality it was built with. Tata being reasonable to maintain, and inside my budget made me book a TATA car.
Signing papers 

I was a bit confused and not sure if i should buy a Tata car or not, but visiting the Dealership cleared all my dough's. I went to Tata Dealership in Pune ( Concord Motors ) took a look at the car. Discussed about the rate and schemes and then finalized and booked Tiago, XZ variant in petrol, Orange colour. I managed to bargain a Cash discount of Rs. 7000/- and got seat cover, front crome grill and floor mat complimentary.

Picture taken while PDI

I strictly told the sales person that i wanted to see the car first, Do PDI ( pre-delivery inspection ) myself and wanted to see form 21 ( its a form on which manufacturing month and year is written )
After a couple of days i got a call from dealer saying that the car they have is from April-May lot. If i wanted a new i had to wait for more 20-30 days. as they need to order the car and make it available. I was not happy with that, They said they are having a shipment coming in a day which has white colour car. I was fine with that colour change. I got a call 2 days after to see my car and do PDI as i wanted to.I went to their stock yard, saw my car, did PDI myself, and decided to take the delivery next day.


It was a sleepless night for me. I watched tv and played games whole night. I had called a friend of mine to take us to the dealership. My self, my mom, sister and my friend went to take the delivery of the car. We reached there around 11:00 am, car was getting its final touches. We waited for around 30 min. Our car got ready. Dealership had arranged for all the necessary things for required to do the pooja. We did the pooja and then started the car for the first time. The feeling that i had cannot be expressed in words. My happiness was beyond compare. We reached home around 12:30. Did a small pooja from pandit ji at home. and now Tata Tiago is a part of our family.




Special thanks to my parents for trusting me and supporting me in my decisions. A thanks to Koushal( my friend ) who came with us in his busy schedule, and even the dealership sales person Mr. Nitin Sutar for making every arrangement correct.


Do let me know what you think about this Blog. If you liked it comment in the comment section bellow. and if you have any query do let me know in my following handels

Instagram. Link bellow.

Thank You 

I am very much motivated by work of our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi jii with his initiative of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. and request all of you to keep the environment clean and nature green.



Comments

BUYING FROM HERE HELPS THIS CHANNEL