Views

DAY - 3 MAKING BIG DECISIONS, UDAIPUR CITY TOUR, TRYING TO RELAX

DAY 3  ( 3.6.2017 ) SHIVTALAO TO UDAIPUR ( UDAIPUR TOUR )

Our Day began at 11:00am  with a phone call from Saurabh's mom. As we were tired, we slept for almost 12 hrs. We got out it was 47 degree out there. Sun was trying to bake us alive. Our bikes were in a very dirty condition, so we decided to take it for a wash and then get ready to leave for Udaipur.
Just before leaving for bike wash i called my mom and told her that my friends are not coming till Delhi, I really wanted to go up to Delhi. I told her to convince dad and give me permission for Solo ride upto Delhi. On which she said she will talk to dad and tell me later. Than we left for washing.
As i parked my bike for washing the electricity went as if they dint wanted to clean our bikes.


Then after coming back Koushal brought key to his garage where we parked our vehicle inside to protect it from sun.
Then we got freshened up and were ready to leave for Udaipur. We were going by car. Koushal bhai brought his Rapid for the ride. We were also accompanied by one of koushals friend. 




Just before leaving for Udaipur i got a call from my father asking about my Delhi ride plan. I told him the plan on which he was agreed a bit, but most of it he changed and asked me to follow according to his plan of cancel the ride. There were lots of terms and conditions that i had to agree. and finally it was a YES ( A big Relief for me )  
We left for Udaipur around 1;30pm. It was a Ghat road. I did not feel well. It was dense forest. On the way he showed us Ranakpur and many other places. When we reached the highway, my friends had lunch. I was not well so i dint ate anything. We reached Udaipur by 4:30pm. The first place that we saw was Vintage and Classic car collection. 


It had 25 cars in there with some newly made solar cars for display. The ticket per person is Rs250. There was a man over there who opens each room, gives you information about each car and then closes it. It was a good collection but according to its cost it was not worth the money.



We then wanted to visit the palace but due to lack of time we went straight to Pichola lake. It was a nice place but quite dirty. You can see Hotels inside lake and even do Boating. The boat club was crowded so we skipped the plan of boating. And went towards ropeway. After reaching at the Ropeway we got to know that it was going up the mountain to Karni Mata temple situated at the top. So we decided to go there. I was really excited for the ropeway ride but due to the sounds comming from the machine supporting the rope scared me off. Now i dint wanted to go in the Ropeway. My friends forced me and took me with them. While on half way mark they started scaring me saying if we fall we will fall directly into water. and all nonsense. I just kept my eyes closed holding Koushals hand tightly, and then what a relief on getting out of the cart. My friends were just making fun of me. We first took Darsha of Karni mata and then went towards to opposite end. There you get a view of whole Udaipur city. We clicked some photos over there and then came down. while coming the rope way was even more scary, somehow i reached down and thanked God that i was alive.



It was almost 6:00 pm, when we were about to left from there. Then we wen to Fateh Sagar Lake where Koushals Sister had come to see him. We were there for almost 1hr. The sun was down and the lake looked pleasant. The place was crowded. While returning to Koushals place the weather went wild. Heavy Rain and lightning. I thought i might have to cancel my Delhi ride. We reached Koushals place by 10:30pm, We had our dinner at a local dhaba and went home. I packed my things according to my riding schedule. Delhi was 650 km from Koushals place. I had never traveled for such long distance. I was a bit worried. Weather i will be able to do that or not. I wanted to sleep early but due to our Udaipur tour i was not able to sleep.
 
By the time we slept it was 1:30am and i had decided to leave at 4:30am. We had total of 5 mobile phones. I had kept alarm in all the five of them. I woke up at 3;30am, and got ready.............

Day 4 in next Blog Stay Subscribed for updates

LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE

BUYING FROM HERE HELPS THIS CHANNEL