Views

DAY - 1 " THE BEGINING " Lonavala (MH) to Vadodara (GJ) ( "490Km" )

FIRST DAY ( 1.6.2017 ) LONAVALA TO VADODARA

As decided earlier I and Koushal were going to leave at 6:00 am from my place and Sourabh will meet up on the way. 

Some pre-ride photos



We left around 6:30 am from my place. It was a pleasant morning. It had rained in the morning a couple of days before so we were a bit tensed. but the climate remained good. We had refuled the day before so we dint stopped for that We made our first stop near Reliance in Ghansoli as i had to call Sourabh and tell him to leave for the meeting point.
We were waiting for Sourabh after crossing Mulund-Airoli Link road. He reached there in about 10min. We then talked to each other and then started our journey. We had done 80 km from my place


I had done 500 Km ride before but it was first time for both my friends. We were cruising around 80kmph untill our first official stop which was at Vitthal Kamat. We had done 156km. We had our breakfast over there and spent almost 45min over there. I dint wanted to wait so long but it was not a solo travel so i had to wait for my friends.


After our breakfast we started riding again. we then stopped at Gujarat Check post for clicking some pictures.






Then we decided not to stop up to fuel brake. We were moving in formation of me followed by Koushal followed by Saurabh. We then took a fuel brake. Koushal and Sourabh Refuled but i dint i had enough. 

Then we again started riding the temperature was getting hot and hot. To beat that heat i was riding in triple digit speed, meanwhile i dint realised that i had left my friends behind. when i realised that i was not able to spot them i stopped under a tree and started calling them. They told me that they were not able to cope up with me and had taken a halt. They had sugarcane juice. i told them where i was waiting. They came there and then we went at a hotel so that we could have something to eat. Unfortunately the place where we had stopped was not that great, we had water and ice cream and waited there for around 30min.





We were felling hungry so decided to stop at the next hotel which we find good. We had our lunch 40km ahead of Navsai. Our halt was of 1 hr 30 min. my friends were tired i was also felling a but low because of extrem heat. As we started from there i realised that i had very less fuel, so i waved my hands towards my friends saying i wanted to refuel. Just after traveling less than 1km i stopped by the road side and inform my friends that i will refuel but they were not spotted. I waited for a lot of time but still no one was spotted. i tried calling them many times but none of then answered.My phone battery died thanks to bike charger which i installed it saved my device. Almost 30min later Koushal called back and asked me where i was. I told them where i was he shocked to hear that, when i asked him where he was he said he was almost 25KM ahead of me. I was like when did you guys passed me. I then Quickly refueled and started riding fast. I had told Koushal to wait where he was. It took me 30min to reach Koushal. When i reached there Saurabh was not there i asked him where he was he said they were riding together but now he does not know. He is sending his location. When we received the location we saw that Saurabh was at Karjan Toll Plaza which was roughly aroung 35km from our location. We both then stayed together and got to Saurabh. Saurabh went crazy seeing us. He said he did not see Koushal nor me. We than laughed upon ourself and talked about the funny incident.

Now we were only 50KM from our first day Destination. We all decided to stay together for the left road. After traveling about 30KM the weather turned out to be very bad. Strong Wind with Lightning. we thought that its going to rain. The wind was Sandy. Everything was going inside our helmet. We were not able to ride. We were riding at an speed of aroung 30Kmph. Somehow we managed to reach our destination in Vadodara. It was 7:30 pm. It took us 13hrs to travel 490 KM.
We were tired. so just had our dinner and slept.

BUYING FROM HERE HELPS THIS CHANNEL