Views

DAY - 7 " LAST DAY OF RIDE " VADODARA ( GJ ) TO LONAVALA ( MH )

DAY 7  ( 7.6.2017 ) VADODARA TO LONAVALA  ( FINAL DAY )

As decided we left by 6:30 am. the climate was pleasant. We took our first halt after 140km. We rode nonstop. My friends wanted to have Gujrati Fafda. So they had fafda and then we had coffee. We took a halt of about 30 min. Temperature was also not that high. We were in our complete comfort zone. We were moving in triple digit speed only. As it was last day and we were returning home none of us was interested in taking photos and even halts. We were only riding and riding and riding.


I and Koushal Refueled before entering Maharashtra. Saurabh Had enough fuel so he went ahead. We tried to catch him up on the way but he was no where to be found.


We kept calling him but he did not pick our phone. We got a bit worried. Suddenly he called back. He said he was waiting exactly 100km before Mumbai. We then moved towards him and took a halt just 100 km before Mumbai. We clicked some pictures. We were happy that we were almost at our place. Koushal even danced on the road



We were almost there so no need to hurry, everything up to now had gone well and we did not wanted to mess anything up now. so we proceeded up with more caution. Just 10km before Saurabhs house Heavy rain started, we had to take a halt. We halted for more than 30 min. We were standing under a tree, where we were hardly able to keep our self dry.



When the rain turned slow we decided to move. To our surprise it was bright sunny after just 1 km. It had not rained there. It was so hot out there that we were all dried up. Then came the time for Saurabh bhai to go on his way and for us to move our way. One last hug before end of this wonderful ride.


His house was just 15min away. I and Koushal then continued our journey. Looking LONAVALA on the direction board cheered us up. We reached Lonavala by 3;30pm. Said Byy to Koushal and left for my place.


My place is just a couple of minutes away. I reached my home. My family was so happy to see me back. The relief of tension on their faces could be seen easily. They did a small welcome tilak, and that's how an UNFORGETTABLE RIDE came to an end.


We had traveled 486 Km that day and the total distance covered my me was 3281 km. 


SPECIAL THANKS 

My ride would not have been successful if these people would not have been there.
I would like thank my parents for believing in me and supporting me for this ride. Thank you Masa, Masi and Jagdish Bhai ( cousine ) for hosting us in Vadodara. Thank You Mama, Mami, Probin Bhai and Parul ( Cousin ) for hosting me in Delhi and taking such good care of me. Thank You Shraddha   ( sister ) for praying for me, and of course my two friends Koushal Bhai and Saurabh Bhai thank you for being there with me throughout our ride. without you this ride would not be possible. Thank you Koushal Bhai for hosting us at your place also. Thank you to all other people who always supported us and believed in us. I am really sorry if i missed some body. 

IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE SUPPORT I GET FROM YOU PEOPLE DUE TO WHICH I WAS ABLE TO COMPLETE MY RIDE.




LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE

BUYING FROM HERE HELPS THIS CHANNEL