Views

Rajasthan Trip| Day -3 | Caught by COPS | Vadodara to Udaipur

Day -3

Car
Tata Tiago

People
5 ( me , my cousin, mother, masi and sister )

Destination for Day 3
1. Shree Sarva Mangala Devi  Talod ( Gujarat )
2. Shree Shamla Jii Temple ( Gujarat )
3. Udaipur ( Rajasthan )

Total Distance
360KM

Car washed and refueled, luggage packed and all set to leave for Rajasthan on my first ever car trip. I had been there earlier on my bike. Click the link bellow if you have not read that
Link :- https://guruprasadgandhi.blogspot.com/2017/09/day-2-15-hrs-and-481-km-of-unending.html

Caught By Cops
We left from Vadodara around 6:30am. from by cousins place. Headed straight through NE-1 towards Ahmedabad. At Ahmedabad exit cops took us aside. Examined our car and documents and finally showed his True Colours. As all my documents were correct and no fault was found, the cop decided to charge me on my number place. It had Concard Motor written over it, which is the dealer name. I had to Eventually give him bribe of Rs200/- for  letting me go.

 Look Closely how the cop is returning me my DL when i was giving him RS.200 /--
 The RS.200/- Currency that i gave to him.

My mood was all spoiled, but dint had any option. Then had to face some stupid drivers and traffic at Ahmedabad. Ahmedabad is really an tough city to drive. People come from any where and any how.
You always have to be very attentive while driving. Taking through gaps i some how managed to reach our first destination of the day.

Shree Sarva Mangala Devi ( Talod )
We reached there around 9:30am. Did pooja and offerings. Were there around an hour. The idol of Matajii there is very pleasing to eyes. The place has a very good and positive vibe around it.
I have already written about Shree Sarva Mangala Devi in my previous blogs. Click the link bellow to read about it.
Link :- https://guruprasadgandhi.blogspot.com/2019/02/day-2-first-road-trip-with-tata-tiago.html

Moving towards Shamla jii Temple we got very good roads with typical Indian traffic. Then we had our breakfast around 10:30am at a place called Shamaliya Food Court. It is a good place situated on NH 48, Asal Gujarat. The food quality was also very good. We all ate a lot and decided not to stop for lunch. I texted my friend that "I am really sorry, I will not be able to make it to his wedding" on which there was no reply. I guess he was very much angry on me.

Then it was just a 20 min drive from the food court, and we reached Shamlaji. We reached Shamlaji around 11:45 am. Locals told us to hurry to the temple as at 12:00pm the temple gets closed. So we rushed to the temple. Cameras were strictly not allowed inside the temple. Temple was not crowded, so we had very peaceful darshan. Temple is an architectural marvel and the idol inside is very pleasing to eyes. Idol was so attractive that i felt like sitting there and keep looking at it for hours.

Rajasthan check post was very near now. within no time we crossed Gujarat state and entered Rajasthan Via NH48. We were finally in Rajasthan. Good roads of Gujarat seem to be ended for some time. But after some time good roads were back. 
As decided earlier not to stop for lunch, we headed straight towards Udaipur. Everyone in the car felt sleepy and except me everyone was sleeping. It was the time when i halted at a hotel on the way to buy water bottle and cold drinks and everyone woke up. Temperature was around 40 Degree and around 22 degree inside car. May be this was the reason everyone felt sleepy. Tata can never get its A.C. wrong. Cars A.C. was at full test here and it passed its test.
We reached Udaipur at 3:30pm. Booked Hotel Via OYO. and checked into around 4:00pm. Then we had our lunch and decided to take rest and go out for sightseeing later that evening. 
I deliberately texted my friend sorry, but still there was no reply.    

We went around Udaipur that evening and next day. Will mix Day 3 and Day 4 for that. Stay tuned as there are lots of pictures coming in the next Blog.

Thank You
Note :- I have complete video in which the Police is seen taking bribe. 

Comments

BUYING FROM HERE HELPS THIS CHANNEL