Views

Rajasthan Trip | Lots of DRAMA | Day - 1 and 2 | Lonavala - Vadodara

The Drama

A very good friend of mine was about to get married. They had arranged a bus for us to get to his Wedding at Bhilwara, Rajasthan. I was supposed to go with his family, and had planned accordingly. But later came an idea of a Road trip and giving him a surprise came to my mind.
I told my friend that due to some urgent work I will not be able to make it to his wedding, on which he had a very dramatic reaction. He even told me that he would not talk to me for life time. I told him sorry and tried to convince him but he was not ready to listen at all. He was angry but I was laughing within.

Day -1

Car
Tata Tiago

People
3 ( me , my mother and sister )

Destination for Day 1
Vadodara ( Gujarat )

Total Distance
500km

Traveling to Vadodara Via NH-8 has become very easy for me now. We travel almost every 4 months via that road. The roads are very awesome, and I have said that 100 times.
If you haven't read my previous blog then click the link bellow to know about the route
Lonavala To Vadodara Via NH8

 We left from Lonavala at 6 :30 am and reached Vadodara around 3.30 pm. It was very smooth ride. Went enjoying throughout the road. My car also performed well. It gave us an Average of 21.3kmpl after 499km of Drive. Halted at my cosines place that day and relaxed.'


Day -2 ( Relaxing and City Run )

Dint do anything much on second day. Got up late, explored around city with my cousins and did some necessary shopping.


I know there was nothing important or informational in this blog. Uploaded it just to give you guys an idea about the beginning  of the journey. I dint wanted you to get confused on how i stared my journey form Vadodara. Day 3, 4, 5 are going to be awesome and entertaining. Do not miss them, will be uploading them soon.
Thank You

Comments

BUYING FROM HERE HELPS THIS CHANNEL